Makers of international delights coffee creamer…is it really necessary to use super glue to put the piece of foil over the bottle top? My OCDness won’t let me just cut a hole in it, I have to pull it off. That takes one of the rubber lid grips and all my strength and then my fingers are sore for three days.
When did people stop having any consideration for other people’s time and energy. If you tell me you’re going to buy something, and I hold it for you, and then I try to text you (because you gave me your number and we had chatted for days) why are you going to ignore me when I text you again about it…I know it’s you. Just tell me you changed your mind or something….grrrr….
When your nurse, from a health management program, that you have agreed to be a part of, calls to talk to you….turn down your stinking TV, especially if your are deaf as a stone. I don’t like for my throat to hurt from a five minute conversation because I’ve screamed my head off at you.
What makes some kids think they can do something to physically hurt another kid without any repercussions? I have always told mine, don’t start anything, but you better finish it if someone else does…he’s listened to me and I’m a proud mama. That may not be the “politically correct” thing now a days, but oh well, who ever said that I was politically correct??
That’s all I have for now…have anything to add? Happy Thursday 🙂
i love my life and I am so blessed. I am 41 years old today, and I don’t feel or act it. I can remember thinking back when I was younger and this age seemed so far away, but it really gets here fast!
I feel young, but sometimes things I see and hear make me feel old. Like when I interact with ladies who are half my age and want to share my wisdom with them on life and relationships and such…I’m sure they will have to find out things on their own like I did. Still though, I have to bite my tongue a lot to keep from saying what I think.
When I was 21, I thought I knew everything lol. If I could go back in time and tell myself one thing then that I know now is this; it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks of you, they aren’t the ones who have to live your life. I did some things then because I felt like it was what I was supposed to do, and there were a lot of things I should not have done as well, that at the time seemed like the right thing.
So, just because it’s my birthday, and I am always wanting to tell people these things but usually refrain, I’m making a list of how to get through 20’s and 30’s…
- Walk with God everyday. It’s hard to do sometimes, but you can’t go wrong and it will keep you from being in places you shouldn’t be sometimes and eliminate some heartache and hard situations.
- Don’t get married (or pregnant) young, trust me, you don’t even know who you are and what makes you happy, so how can you make someone else happy? I had my son at 27, which by most standards is considered older, and he was very much planned and wanted, but it’s the hardest thing ever.
- Find a man who lets you be yourself and is never abusive in any way, shape, or form, but also keeps it interesting and will tell you what they think, even if it makes you mad. Occasional fighting is ok when it’s done fairly and then you get to make up. 😊
- Use your head, go to college, be able to support yourself so you never have to depend on anyone, then find a man who is able to do the same for himself. Money is not everything, but barely getting by in life is not fun and makes things very hard.
- Take care of yourself. Your health is something that you will need the rest of your life…I’m still working on this one and it is hard to do, but I see the ramifications of not taking care of yourself everyday in my job. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. (That makes me sound really old lol).
- Be dependable, if you say you’re going to do something, do it. Also, get rid of anyone in your life right now who doesn’t do this.
- Don’t depend on anyone to show you what your worth is…find that out within yourself. You build your own confidence, then surround yourself with people who help add to it, but don’t solely rely on others for it.
Now, I feel better that I got that out there!! I wish I had someone back then to tell me these things, I probably wouldn’t have listened, but I would have had it somewhere in my subconsciousness and maybe it would have helped….anyway, have a great day everyone.